The Zermatt Stripe Pant is a boot-cut, 2-layer Gore-Tex ski pant with light insulation. The ideal garment for mechanized skiing in style. The Zermatt Pant is perfect together with the Zermatt Jacket and it also works well with a shell jacket.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer Gore-Tex with durable polyamide face.
- 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester, with increased breath ability.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
- Side panels with Elevenate’s stripe design.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
Main fabric: 2L Gore-Tex , polyamide face, Bluesign-certified fabric, PFC-Free DWR Insulation: 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester.