The Zermatt Jacket is a 2-layer Gore-Tex all-round ski jacket with light insulation. With its carefully considered details, the Zermatt Jacket is a favorite when skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer Gore-Tex with durable polyamide face.
- 100 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester, with increased breathability.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets with brushed tricot and a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket and zippered chest pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
Main fabric: 2L Gore-tex polyamide face, Bluesign-certified fabric, PFC-Free DWR. Insulation: 100 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester.