The Montana Jacket is a new style for this season. This is a 2-layer ski jacket with high lofted and lightweight insulation. The thermal pearl insulation is both very warm and quick drying, making the Montana Jacket a very warm ski jacket. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the jacket a favorite for skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste.
- Critical seam-sealed, 2-layer EPS fabric.
- Thermal pearl insulation, high-loft, breathable and quick drying.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Hand pockets with brushed tricot and a goggle cloth.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
Main fabric: 2L EPS, 75% polyamide, 25% polyester, PFC-Free DWR • Water column: 10.000 mm • Breathability: 10.000 gr/m2/24h Insulation: Thermal pearl insulation, Bluesign-certified 150 g/m.