The Brevent Pants are a new style for this season. They are a pair of EPS 2-layer ski pants with light insulation and a relaxed silhouette. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the Brevent pants a favorite for skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer EPS fabric, 60% recycled and durable polyamide.
- Insulated over the rear and knees with 80 g Fellex Bluesign-certified, 45% recycled polyester insulation.
- Ventilation side zippers.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with brushed tricot for comfort.
- Zippered leg pocket.
- Back pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.