The Louvie Jacket is a new all-seam sealed, three-layer shell jacket made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar. A perfect all-condition jacket suitable for both on- and off-piste skiing, or a ski-touring hike due to the layering system.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Zippered inner pocket.
- YKK water resistant zippers.