The Zephyr Shorts are a pair of lightweight synthetic down insulation shorts for cold conditions. They have a tailored cut and are ideal under a pair of shell pants, but can also be used over a pair of Free Tour Pants when ski touring and some extra warmth.
- Lightweight construction.
- 60 g synthetic insulation Bluesign-certified.
- 100% polyamide, PFC-Free, DWR-treated.
- Stretch panels and gusset in four-way stretch double weave.
- Full-length two-way side zippers.
Main fabric 1: 100% polyamide, 20d x 20d, PFC-Free DWR. Main fabric 2: Four-way stretch double weave, 49% nylon, 42% polyester, 9% spandex, PFC-Free DWR, Insulation: 60 g Fellex insulation Bluesign-certified, 100% polyester (45% recycled).