The Motion Down Jacket is a lightweight down jacket in technical materials. To be used as a warming layer under a shell or as a standalone jacket all year around.
- White goose down 95/5.
- Fill power 750 cuin, European standard.
- 100% polyamide, PFC-Free, DWR.
- Strategic placement of synthetic insulation in critical areas, such as the shoulders and elbows.
- Front collar with brushed tricot on the chin guard for comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Zippered insulated hand pockets.
- Lycra finish at sleeves and bottom to minimize bulk around sleeve cuffs.
Main fabric: 100% polyamide, 20d x 20d, PFC-Free, DWR. Insulation: 95/5 white goose down, fill power 750 cuin. 100 g Fellex insulation Bluesign-certified, 100% polyester (45% recycled).