Durable four-way stretch double-weave pant for randonneé and backcountry skiing. Because everyone who works at Elevenate spends a lot of time in the backcountry, we wanted to make a pair of very breathable ski pants in medium-weight fabric. Perfect for the days you want to push it in the mountains without going for the full-on race look.
Main fabric: Four-way stretch double weave, 49% nylon, 42% polyester, 9% spandex, PFC-Free DWR, Schoeller Keprotec
- Durable, weather resistant, breathable, four-way stretch fabric.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Zippers at leg endings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets.
- Two zippered leg pockets.
- Inner transceiver pocket in mesh inside right leg pocket.
- Soft, brushed tricot inside the waist.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
- YKK zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.