The Brevent Pant is an EPS 2-layer ski pant with light insulation at critical points such as over the knees and the rear, and a relaxed silhouette. This, plus all the excellent detailing, makes the Brevent pant a favorite for skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer EPS fabric, 50% recycled and durable polyamide.
- Insulated over the rear and knees with 80 g Fellex Bluesign-certified, 45% recycled polyester insulation.
- Ventilation side zippers.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with brushed tricot for comfort.
- Zippered leg pocket.
- Back pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
Main fabric: 2L EPS, 100% polyamide (60% recycled) PFC-Free DWR • Water column: 10,000 mm • Breathability: 10,000 gr/m2/24h Insulation: 80 g Fellex Bluesign-certified, 45% recycled polyester insulation.