The Brevent Jacket is an EPS 2-layer ski jacket with light insulation that has the fit and all the excellent detailing you can expect from an Elevenate product. This makes the Brevent Jacket a favorite for skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer EPS fabric, 50% recycled and durable polyamide.
- 80 g Fellex Bluesign-certified, 45% recycled polyester insulation.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Snap at lower centre front for additional ventilation.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
Main fabric: 2L EPS,100% polyamide (60% recycled) PFC-Free DWR • Water column: 10,000 mm • Breathability: 10,000 gr/m2/24h Insulation: 80 g Fellex Bluesign-certified, 45% recycled polyester insulation.