The Bec de Rosses Pant is an all-seam sealed, 3-layer shell pant with a comfortable fit. It is made from Gore-Tex Pro – a fabric that will make a big difference when ski touring or doing other physical activities.
After a big snow dump the detachable stretch bib is perfect for keeping the snow out, and can easily be removed to transform the garment into regular pants. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favorite for both mechanized off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains.
- All-seam sealed, 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro.
- Detachable stretch bib with suspenders.
- ¾ length two-way side zippers.
- Waist adjustment system hidden on the inside of waist.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Large cargo hand pockets.
- Inner transceiver pocket with zipper, inside right-hand pocket.
- Cargo back pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Shaped lower leg to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability.