Agile Jacket is a technical mid-weight down jacket for cold dry conditions. Filled with premium-quality goose down (fill power 750 cuin) for maximum loft and insulation at minimum weight. Critical areas, such as the shoulders and elbows, are insulated with synthetic insulation to prevent cold spots. The recycled polyamide shell fabric is light and supple, allowing for maximum loft and insulation.
Designed to be worn as it is, as a standalone jacket in the mountains and everyday use, but will also work as an warming layer under a shell jacket on colder days.
- Filled with 95/5 white goose down.
- Fill power 750 cuin (European standard).
- Synthetic insulation on shoulders and elbows.
- Shell fabric in recycled polyamide with PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood.
- High front collar with brushed tricot chin guard for comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered inside pocket.
- Elastic edging at sleeves cuffs.
- YKK zippers with Elevenate design.
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% recycled polyamide • 20 denier • PFC-free water repellent treatment.
INSULATION: 95/5 white goose down • fill power 750 cuin • polyester insulation (70% recycled) in exposed areas
GARMENT WEIGHT*: 560 g.
*WEIGHT REFERENCE: in size L