The Arbi Jacket is a new all-seam sealed, two-layer insulated jacket made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The Arbi Jacket is perfect for skiing in cold conditions, both on- and off-piste. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar. Vallon d’arbi is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Top stitching on critical seams to increase durability.
- Diagonal ventilation zippers in side panels.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- YKK water resistant zippers.