The Creblet Pant is a Gore-Tex 2-layer ski pant with light insulation at critical points such as over the knees and the rear, and a narrower silhouette. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the Creblet pants a favourite for skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste. Creblet is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer Gore-Tex with durable polyamide face.
- Insulated over the rear and knees 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester, with increased breathability.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Back pockets with water resistant zippers.
- Top stitching at critical seams to increase durability.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
Main fabric: 2L Gore-Tex, Polyamide face, Bluesign-certified fabric, PFC-Free DWR Insulation: 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester