Durable four-way stretch double-weave pant for randonnée and backcountry skiing. Because everyone who works at Elevenate spends a lot of time in the backcountry, we wanted to make a pair of very breathable ski pants in medium-weight fabric. Perfect for the days you want to push it in the mountains without going for the full-on race look.
>- Durable, weather-resistant and breathable four-way stretch fabric.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Zippers at leg endings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets with concealed zippers.
- Two zippered leg pockets.
- Inside transceiver pocket in right-hand leg pocket.
- Soft, brushed tricot inside the waist.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements at lower legs.
- YKK zippers with Elevenate design
MAIN MATERIAL: Four-way, double-weave stretch fabric • PFC-free water repellent treatment • 49% recycled polyamide, 42% polyester, 9% elastane. Bluesign-certified material.
GARMENT WEIGHT : 690 g.
WEIGHT REFERENCE : in size L