Lightweight synthetic down jacket for all kinds of outings, all year round. A versatile garment that works both as a standalone jacket and as a mid-layer on colder days. The recycled synthetic down insualtion is a great alternative to regular down when you spend a lot of time on the mountain in shifting conditions. The loose-fibre insulation has a down-like puffiness and loft, and retains its insulating capacity even when damp. The recycled polyamide shell fabric is light and supple, allowing for maximum loft and insulation.
- Thermore synthetic down in recycled polyester.
- Sheet insulation on shoulders and elbows.
- Shell fabric in recycled polyamide with PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- Collar with brushed tricot chin guard for comfort.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered inside pocket.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Elastic edging at sleeve cuffs and hem.
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% recycled polyamide
- 20 denier
- PFC-free water repellent treatment. INSULATION: Thermore Ecodown Loft
- Loose fibre synthetic down
- 100% recycled polyester.
GARMENT WEIGHT *: 410 g. *
WEIGHT REFERENCE : in size M