Technical mid-layer jacket that combines stretch fleece with lightly insulated sections for great freedom of movement and lightweight warmth. Perfect as a performance insulation layer under a shell jacket, or as it is on warmer days. Produced from partly recycled materials.
- Light, flexible recycled polyamide with PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- Synthetic insulation with partly recycled fibres.
- Stretch fleece with recycled polyester in the sleeves and side panels
- Collar lined with brushed tricot at the front.
- Elastic edging at lower hem.
- Zippered hand pockets.
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% recycled polyamide
- 20 denier
- PFC-free water repellent treatment.
2ND MATERIAL: 95% polyester (40% recycled), 5% elastane. INSULATION: 80 g Fellex insulation
- 100% polyester (70% recycled).