Snow is piling up, temperatures dropping – and Brevent Jacket makes you all set to enjoy it. This is a lightly insulated free-riding jacket for colder days, great for mechanized skiing and ready for short hikes too, should that take your fancy. The relaxed fit gives plenty of room for movement and 2-layer EPS fabric keeps you warm and dry without overheating. Underarm ventilation zippers let out excess moisture as activity levels rise and the helmet-compatible hood protects you from biting winds. The pockets are positioned for easy access and an integrated cloth helps clear misty goggles. Produced from 100% recycled polyamide with PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- All seam-sealed, 2-layer EPS fabric in durable recycled polyamide.
- Synthetic insulation made from 45% recycled polyester.
- Adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets with one goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Zippered inside pocket with exit for earphone cord.
- Inside mesh storage pocket.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Press button at hem allows for extra ventilation via the front zipper.
- Anatomically shaped sleeve cuffs that fit over gloves.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
MAIN MATERIAL: 2-layer EPS fabric
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- PFC-free water repellent treatment
- 100% recycled polyamide. WATERPROOF: 20,000 mm water column BREATHABILITY: 15,000 g/m2/24h INSULATION: 80 g Fellex
- Bluesign certified
- 100% polyester (45% recycled) LINING: 100% polyamide LINING2: 100% polyester mesh