The Backside Pant is a new style for this season. This free-skiing pant is an all-seam sealed, 3-layer shell pant made from 3L EPS. The fabric has a sustainability backstory, as it is 60% recycled material. The pant has a free-skiing cut, allowing plenty of movement, and is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust their warmth using a layering system. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favorite for mechanized off-piste skiing.
- All-seam sealed, 3-layer in EPS durable polyamide fabric, 60% recycled.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Large cargo hand pockets.
- Zippered transceiver pocket with D ring to attach transceiver.
- Cargo back pockets.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Ventilation side zippers.
- Shaped lower leg to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate unique design.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability.
Main fabric: 3L EPS; 100% polyamide, (60% recycled) PFC-Free DWR • Water column: 20,000 mm • Breathability: 15,000 gr/m2/24h