The Agile Jacket is a mid-weight down jacket that works as a warm mid-layer or a standalone jacket in dry, cold conditions. The fabric’s softness allows insulation in the jacket to have more loft. It is insulated with 95/5 white goose down with a 750 cuin fill power and synthetic fibers in strategic places, so you will stay warm and comfortable in cold conditions.
- White goose down 95/5.
- Fill power 750 cuin, European standard.
- 100% polyamide, PFC-Free, DWR.
- Strategic placement of synthetic insulation in critical areas, such as the shoulders and elbows.
- Adjustable, down-filled, fixed hood.
- High front collar with brushed tricot on the chin guard for comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- YKK zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
- Zippered insulated hand pockets.
- Zippered inner pocket.
- Protected draw cord system.
- Lycra finish at sleeves to minimize bulk around sleeve cuffs.
Main fabric: 100% polyamide, 20d x 20d, PFC-Free, DWR. Insulation: 95/5 white goose down, fill power 750 cuin. 100 g Fellex insulation Bluesign-certified, 100% polyester (45% recycled).